Beginning September 17, 2021 and ending November 6, 2021, our flu shots will be available during special hours, by appointment only. Please call 636-349-5437 to schedule.
Fridays – 5:30pm to 7pm
Saturdays – 12:30pm to 2pm
- Please arrive for your flu shots only at your scheduled time.
- Everyone age two and older must wear a face mask/covering before entering the building.
- If you have a cough, fever, vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, please call our office first during normal business hours.
- For children with Medicaid, Home State Health, United Healthcare Community Plan, Well Care or Missouri Care insurances, flu vaccines come from the state of Missouri on a different shipment schedule. Please call our office for information on scheduling.
- You must be an established patient to receive a flu shot. We are unable to give shots to any parent or to a child we have never seen. Flu shot hours are for shots only and there will not be a physician in the office to see your sick child at that time. If you need a sick appointment, you will need to call the office on the next business day.
If you have questions about receiving the flu vaccine, please call our office: 636-349-5437.